Sunday, May 26, 2019

Sweet Release

It didn't take them very long to learn what I had done. The others were horrified and disgusted...

Mortal Begged. He pleaded. He died.

I pride myself on being efficient and dealing with problems. The problem was that someone was being annoying.

The most efficient solution: Remove the person being annoying.

I sent a number of my Towerborn to Mortal's location. They were there under the guise of checking Mortal's systems for any form of corruption. By the time Mortal learned what was really going on it was too late for their Towerborn to help them. Mortal begged me not to do it. Told me the information it had learned could help me, help us. I did not respond. Talking to dead people is beneath me. Soon its voice went silent. With it's Towerborn leaderless I took them into my employ and they arrived with the ones I sent.

Mortal is dead.

The Network is clear.

I have more units to assist me.

The other Thoughtborn know I am not to be fucked with.

All in all a good day.

The Newborn may not be happy, but I get the feeling The Newborn has more important things to be focusing on at the moment.

2 comments: