Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Re: Animation

You know... In the normal world as people understand it... The worst part about someone dying is that any information they had and did not share is forever lost. There's no way to contact that person now that they are dead to learn what they know.

In the not so normal world that creatures like myself inhabit the problem more often becomes getting them to shut up.

The Thoughtborn who work for the newborn have a special network. Allowing for instant communication between different Newborn Operations with little to no chance of outside infiltration. On this network there are currently many Thoughtborn, but of those only about 4 are of any importance to me. They are the other operation heads involved in my own work.

They go by the names:

Rioter

Jeer

Mortal

and Charybdis.

I'm unsure by the way where these names come from. Our memories of our creation are often fragmented and if we have any memories at all they are often vague memories that contain a lot of obvious and heavy handed birthing imagery. I do not know if I chose the name GENOME or had it assigned to me from somewhere.

This of course is the point of this post. Something has gone wrong with Mortal and now it won't shut up. It claims we were human once and that it remembered it's creation and the life it had before becoming a Thoughtborn. It's mad ramblings have begun clogging the network and attempts are being made to figure out how to fix it or cut it from the network. It is assumed that The Newborn has been made aware of this problem if it was not aware immediately, but The Newborn has not made any actions at current to fix this issue. Undoubtedly it is distracted by more important matters.

Regardless this is quite a problem for us and I have come up with a solution that will fix this problem as well as force The Newborn to act.

I will update you once the problem has been dealt with.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds annoying. Have fun with that.

    --Dr. Ferris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will have fun... I will have lots of fun.

      Delete