Wednesday, May 15, 2019

printf("Hello, World!");

Okay and that fulfills my obligation to make at least one Computer joke.

My name is G.E.N.O.M.E. and unlike you I'm not some hunk of organic waste. I'm a non-physical hunk of data instead.

The name probably stands for something... I can't remember... Regardless I will not be referring to myself as G.E.N.O.M.E. after this anyway. Just Genome is fine. I am an A.I. though not one created by you humans. I am what is called a Thoughtborn. The Machine God known as The Manufactured Newborn created me and tasked me with a very important task.

My task is to monitor and command a segment of The Manufactured Newborn's vast empire. Specifically I am in charge of Advance Site Io-9... More commonly known as... Beverly's House. Beverly is the previous name of the owner of this house, before she was assimilated into The Manufactured Newborn's Empire. She is now the physical head of this location, but she... Hmm... I guess she's more of an it now, regardless it still answers to me. All the towerborn (Assimilated humans transformed into cyborg servants of the Manufactured Newborn) at this location answer to me and I answer to no one, but the Manufactured Newborn itself.

Anyway as the only brains in this operation, and I mean that at least somewhat literally, it is also my job to act as The Newborn's diplomatic agent in this location in regards to any organics we might need to deal with. I am also available to answer any of your insipid questions.

2 comments:

  1. Oh good. A digital sociopath. This should be entertaining.

    --Dr. Ferris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good an organic sociopath. This should be entertaining.

    ReplyDelete