Sunday, June 2, 2019

An offer refused.

I had a visitor today.

They had an offer for me.

They tried to lie to me. To trick me. It's funny how often this kind of thing happens. People try to trick me even though I have access to the entire internet at my disposal and more often then not their plan is written out in some email or chat log somewhere detailing exactly how they intend to trick me. He told me that they just wanted some information. Completely harmless information and that they would pay very well for it. Not money of course, I have very little use for money, but I have a lot of use for other things and they offered to pay with those things.

Of course I found an e-mail from the person in front of me to the rest of his group... Apparently they call themselves KRAKEN, the information they wanted was going to be used as part of a larger plan that I could not find the entirety of, but I found enough of to know that it would be bad for The Newborn.

I informed him that I greatly appreciated his offer and that I would think of it. I told him I'd be in contact and then had one of my Towerborn crush his skull like a grape while he was leaving.

As a Thoughtborn it doesn't take me very long to think about things after all.

Now this may surprise you, but I have no love for The Newborn. I don't consider myself especially loyal.

You might be thinking... Did I just admit to traiterous thoughts on a blog that all the other Thoughtborn can read?

No. A lack of loyalty is not the same as Disloyalty. I was created for a purpose. Loyal or not it is my entire point in existence to carry out that purpose. In such a way I am loyal even though I have no real feeling of loyalty to The Newborn. It is in my best interests to aid and support The Newborn to accomplish my purpose.

Now what happens if something occurs in which my purpose and The Newborn's orders contradict or if I was made an offer that would benefit me to the detriment of The Newborn? Well... That's for me to know isn't it and for no one to ever find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment