Sunday, October 24, 2021

Babysitting

 I was on my way to the Newborn's corpse, when I ran into some kid. I mean I don't know how old this body is logically, but as a nearly omnipotent mechanical goddess merely trapped in a flesh body, I consider all of you children... though this one was even more of a child compared to most of the people I deal with.

They were using a crutch as a weapon, which is... an interesting weapon, they had a mask like my own, so I assumed they weren't an enemy, but that doesn't mean they weren't a threat, so I raised my knife. 

Luckily they turned out to be intelligent and we agreed not to fight. I was ready to continue on my way, when it turned out that we were heading to the same place. 

I also learned they were the ones who helped KRAKEN summon the Newborn and cause this entire catastrophe in the first place. I almost punched him, but... It's not like it's really his fault. It's still... mine really. Whether they had the magic or not didn't matter. I could have stopped it... I should have stopped it, but I was too focused on myself and... Well I wasn't paying enough attention and I let it happen. Besides as he explained he didn't know what he was doing and was basically forced at gunpoint. 

Understandable... I have myself learned what kind of awful and degrading things I am willing to do when my life is on the line... like work as a maid for a bunch of degenerates... 

Either way the point is I, in my magnanimity, chose to forgive their mistakes and the two of us continued together. They're not as good a companion as Drake and they asked a lot of questions. So, many that I threatened them to make them shut up... Well I threatened their computer in fact. I mean I can't really do that anymore, but I did do that once before... It was funny. Can't really remember who I did that too or why, but... It was fun. 

When I regain my true form I'll have to do more fun trolly stuff like that. 

Also their name is Kai... I think I vaguely remember them from Dr. Ferris' blog. 

They seem to believe I still have all my cool Thoughtborn powers and I'm just gonna let them keep thinking that.

No comments:

Post a Comment