Monday, December 7, 2020

Use

 Okay... I have now killed a few of Rioter and Jeer's men they seem to either be in the middle of a war or they've made up, cause I keep running into them very close to each other and it's almost impossible to even tell which is which except that some still carry around identifying marks. 

Anyway after fighting all by myself against a bunch of crazy buff caveman jungle dudes I have one thought... 

Why did I run away from the guy who can literally fire lightning from his hands. I'm an idiot. 

If I run into more of those weird things I'm so dead... Hell a wrong move with one of these guys would likely still result in horrible death. 

I like to think if I was still my normal self I wouldn't have let my emotions get in the way and make me act like an idiot. I would have tactically assessed things and made the best possible choice...

Which would probably have been that I am a perfect being and don't need the awesome magic man... So... Stupid, but from a different angle...

I've been learning so much about myself since I became human... Most of it not good. 

I think I'm almost out of bullets too, so I should probably start using my knife more which means getting in close with these big burly monsters... I'm not looking forward to this... I wish Drake was here...

No comments:

Post a Comment