Friday, December 4, 2020

Through the Blizzard and Lightning... and strings... and Memory loss... and Guilt? Whatever the fuck the Valravn does?

 So... There was gunfire and death and a moose and also that one guy who can shoot lightning. 

With all that going on Drake and I... Continued to stay in hiding. I mean as much fun as it would be to help kill some people, we weren't going to risk ourselves unnecessarily and the Moose definitely seemed to have things in hand.

 The Superpowered people probably helped a bit too. 

Of course after the KRAKEN and White Comet people were done with we still had to deal with the Fears. 

Luckily we had had a plan already to deal with that. Of course things went a bit... More crazy than we expected.  

The Convocation was joined by The Wooden Girl and The Black Dog... Then The Blind Man showed up and our back up the Cold Boy joined him as did The Valravn. What is the Valravn... Honestly I'll get back to you on that one, but at least it appears to be on our side. 

So... This was the moment. Time to get into the forest. Drake and I emerged from our hiding spot wearing what were essentially lightly armored Hazardous Materials suits and we waddled as fast as we could towards the Forest. Lightning fell all around us as did dead frozen bird corpses, At least one person got grabbed by The Wooden Girl and turned their guns on the rest of the group. Which ended up being a problem and I ended up splitting up from Drake as Drake decided to go deal with them arguing that it was important that more than just the two of us made it into the forest. 

Before he ran off he grabbed my hand and told me he trusted me and knew that even without him I could handle things and then he ran off and last I saw of him was him tackling the unfortunate person and trying to wrench the gun from their hands. 

 

After that I remember almost getting hit by some kind of flesh tendril from the Dog, that was caught by The Blind Man and then I was in the forest and the sounds of the fighting were rapidly falling away behind me. 

I was worn out from all the running and took a few seconds to update and catch my breath. 

I think someone is coming, but they're talking and probably therefore aren't monsters... So... Honestly I'm just gonna keep resting. I really don't feel like running anymore.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment