Monday, August 24, 2020

Visitors.

 Well... If nothing else apparently I've gotten really good at making Coffee. Apparently "if I wasn't such a stupid bitch otherwise, I'd make good wife material." Leo's words of course. More importantly it is now pretty obvious that Blue is in fact the problem. Blue being The Cold Boy. We've spotted him a few times. Twice simply standing outside singing, once inside. I obviously could not care less if he killed the KRAKEN guys, but I'd very much like to not die. Of course his arrival also came with a massive snowstorm so we're all trapped inside.

The cold temperature and all of us inside is where I got lots of practice preparing hot coffee by the way. Ironically the cold temperature also seems to have made life here slightly better for me. Most of them are too busy being cold and trying to figure out how to deal with this to be huge assholes to me. 

Also we had a visitor. Well more like a guest since he's staying here for a bit. He's not with KRAKEN apparently. He showed up wearing a heavy jacket, scarf and one of those stupid winter hats with the bobbles on top. Begged to be let in and since he's white and male and doesn't seem to know anything about The Fears, The KRAKEN guys decided it would be okay if he stayed for a bit. He was immediately relegated to the same job as me. They even forced him into a maid suit as well. Which is... Weirdly Homoerotic for a bunch of homophobic assholes, but whatever.

Actually it just occurred to me... Where did they even get the one maid outfit let alone two? Do they just carry around maid outfits. 

Anyway regardless the guy seems pretty nice. We've gotten to talking a bit while we're you know... Doing stupid menial tasks like coffee making...

No comments:

Post a Comment