Monday, August 31, 2020

Recovery

 Okay... So... Information. All of The KRAKEN guys are dead. So, is the seed that was planted apparently. Drake is alive and the two of us are apparently staying with The Cold Boy now... Sort of. Apparently the Fears are split on the existence of this new forest... Some of them support it and want to help it spread and some, The Cold Boy included want to bring The Newborn back. I was brought to a temporary location being used by one of these groups. 

Drake explained all of this to me when I came down from all the pain medication. The Fears have a job for us. They want me and Drake to go into the Seattle Forest and well... Perform an organ theft on Rioter and Jeer. Apparently the Fears want to collect parts from ex- Thoughtborn... Which is apparently why The Cold Boy needed to take my eye. I mean... I'm sure there was a less traumatizing way that could have happened, but I mean not much I can do about that. 

Arguing with the Fears is likely to just result in my death so, I guess we're going back into the forest... Drake says he's done it before and he knows how we can do it. We're not going immediately as Drake has left to go get some supplies. 

I'm just resting and trying to get used to my new lack of depth perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment