Monday, July 15, 2019

Overdue library book

I have been studying the book and I luckily have finished my copying down of it's contents as I have received a message from Lauri Strauss of The AMU requesting that I return the book to them.

I informed them that I was finished with the book and asked if they wanted me to send a Towerborn with the book or if they were going to collect it.

I may or may not have sent a message anonymously to another group that the book would be in transit...

Unfortunately while the book was in transit... It was intercepted by KRAKEN agents who had somehow found out that the book was in transit.

In the ensuing scuffle the KRAKEN agents were all killed, but it seems the book was unfortunately destroyed as well.

I know the AMU will be unhappy, but I suppose perhaps it's a good thing. After all the knowledge contained in the book is information I'm sure the Newborn wouldn't necessarily want spread around... If The AMU wants I'd be happy to send you the copies I created... Possibly edited slightly...

No comments:

Post a Comment