Monday, July 6, 2020

Tentacles

So, KRAKEN... A bunch of incompetent losers who may be considered responsible for the end of the world.

It's been a while since I've thought about them. After what happened in Seattle It wouldn't be entirely unexpected that they'd be gone for good. Unfortunately though that is not the case. See on top of being surprisingly competent fighters, they are also surprisingly large and multi-faceted with multiple "Tentacles" operating in different areas. Their failure in Seattle while devastating to the country and possibly the world was only a setback to the organization.

It seems as well that other Tentacles have moved back in trying to re-establish dominance in this area. I haven't been able to learn too much, but it seems they have some kind of plan now for The forest.

Maybe I can learn more... As for how I'm learning any of this. That would be because apparently these incoming KRAKEN agents found my abandoned little base and decided it would be a great temporary headquarters. Luckily for me they don't seem to know who I am and think I'm just some runaway kid who took shelter in this abandoned place.

They do know about me apparently though. One of them tried to tell me how lucky I was that they got here and that I didn't run into the previous owner. Told me terrifying stories about the horrible monster who used to live here. It was insulting and also strangely complimentary.

They're also sexist assholes who have been treating me like a maid. One even tried to get me to wear a maid costume... Well actually I said tried, but I guess he technically succeeded.

I am essentially powerless at the moment and making them mad seems like a bad idea so I suppose I'm technically their maid for the moment. Hopefully I'll come up with some kind of plan to deal with them soon.

Pompous assholes...

I imagine I won't live if they find out about me though so my updates will be limited for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment